FOOD EDUCATION ARTICLE LINKS
Below are links to various articles and sites concerning food and its impact on the health of our cats.
The articles are written by veterinarians or true leaders in the field of Feline Nutrition.
Feline Nutrition Sites
Links to several specific articles on these sites are located under the sections below. The sites themselves are well worth looking at for more information.
General Information Concerning Feline Nutrition
- Dr Pierson: Feline Nutrition Basics
- Dr. Pierson: An Interview with Dr. Becker
- Dr Zoran: The Carnivore Connection to Nutrition in Cats
- Feline Nutrition Foundation: Plant vs. Meat – The Protein Feud
- Feline Nutrition Foundation: Your Cat’s Nutritional Needs: The Basics
- Feline Nutrion Foundation: One Page Guides to Food, Raw etc. These guides are available in multiple languages (French, Spanish, German, Dutch …).
- Max’s House: Feline Nutrition Requirements
- BARF Australia: We need to return to basics
Food & Feline Diabetes
- Veterinary Practice News: Study shows Cats eating dry food have increased risk of Type 2 Feline Diabetes
- Dr Hodgkin’s article on Obesity and FD
- Dr Pierson: FD and Carbs
Obesity in Cats
Transitioning your Cat to Low Carb Wet Food
- Dr Pierson: Transitioning Feline Carb Addicts to Wet Food
The Pet Food Industry
- Harvard Law Paper on Pet Food Industry: Harvard Law School Pet Food Industry Patrick06
Back to the DCI Knowledge Centre Back to the DCI Forum
© Diabetic Cat International 2014-2018